Suggest a laboratory for FREE
The Center for Biomolecular Science & Engineering (CBSE)
Location :University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California, USA.
- Promote interdisciplinary research in areas that encompass the study of genomic information and structural biology
- Support the UCSC Genome Browser, a crucial resource for the international scientific community
- Support core facilities, such as the computational cluster used for the UCSC Genome Browser and genomic research, the microarray facility, the embryonic stem cell laboratory, and the transgenic mouse facility
- Help meet the need for trained professionals in industry and academia by developing training programs in the areas of bioinformatics and biomolecular engineering
- Attract research funding for the center, for affiliated faculty, and for students from federal, state, and private agencies
- Cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with industry through research collaborations, internship opportunities.