Suggest a company for FREE
Location : Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
The Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) is a non-profit organization focused on developing earlier diagnostics and smarter treatments.
Computational Biology Division at the Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) is conducting research in genomic signal processing, systems biology, and bioinformatics. We are currently involved in the following activites:
- Development of bioinformatics tools such as clustering, classification, and multivariate analysis
- Diagnosis and prognosis based on genomic measurements
- Synthesis and analysis of gene regulatory networks
- Design of network-based optimal intervention strategies
- Data management systems such as sequence, SNP, expression DB, and gene ontology
- High-performance computational algorithms for large-scale genomic data analysis
- Customized application software